Thursday, July 2, 2015

Online Shopping

I am finally starting to get a routine down for summer. I just started a job as a nanny for my neighbors, and I am exhausted when I get home! Who knew that a 5 year old and a 3 year old could take so much out of you. So when I get home I go straight to my room, chill on my bed,and online shop (of course)

I think we can all agree that Lilly Pulitzer's collections have rocked this year! The past few previous years I have only liked one or two patterns in each collection, but they made an awesome comeback! A few things I have had my eyes on are this dress, this coverup , these shorts, and this agenda. It took me so long to decide which agenda to get because I always purchased a medium one. However, this year I already know that I am going to be so much more busy with school and other things so I decided I would go big and get the jumbo. Another reason I got the jumbo is because my medium sized one's binding would get messed up from being moved around from my textbooks.

Another store that I have been purchasing a ton from is Loft. I feel like it is a hidden jem because nobody that I know shops there except my mom. Their clothes fit so nicely and the quality is so good (except for the shoes) They are always having sales like 50% in stores right now on everything! It's like Ann Taylor but more casual and aimed towards younger people. I have their cardigans in every color and love them more than the J Crew Claire ones. I really want this dress, and this one (its not as purple in person, it looks more of a maroon) and this scarf (with a navy dress, SO CUTE)

Lately, I feel like everyone has been disappointed with J Crew. However, J Crew Factory, has had everything I've been missing from J Crew at a fraction of the cost. Right now their entire store online and in store is 50% off! This Pineapple Sweater is so cute, I had to get it! I usually don't like maxi dresses but this one is great for summer! And these shorts are great! I have 2 pairs and they are so easy to wear and extremely comfortable! They have become a staple in my summer wardrobe.

What are your favorite stores to online shop at? Leave a comment and let me know!
xo,
Kara

Don't forget to follow my other social medias:
Instagram:prepandpeonies
Pinterest: Prep And Peonies

No comments:

Post a Comment