Monday, July 6, 2015

USA! USA! USA!

play We Are the Champions by Queens while reading ;)

If you watched the Finals in the Women's World Cup, then you witnessed some awesome U.S. women kick butt against japan with a 5-2 win! 4 of the goals were scored in the first 16 minutes and 3 of those by Carli Lloyd. Additionally the U.S. Women's team is the first to win 3 World Cups. Talk about girl power! These women are so amazing and they had some pretty inspiring things to say about their win and how they accomplished it, so I thought I would share it with you

"I worked on my weaknesses and made them my strengths."- Sydney Leroux

"Every time you fall down, it gives you an opportunity to question yourself, question your integrity. It's not about the actual failure itself-- its how you respond to it."- Abby Wambach

"Excuses are like losses. Everyone has them except champions." -Alex Morgan

"Embrace the opportunity, no matter what it is. Look at everything in a positive light."- Julie Johnston

I hope y'all find these quotes as empowering as I did. And if you aren't watching the U.S. Women's team in their normal season, you should because they are a force to be reckoned with! 
xo 
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment