Friday, July 3, 2015

DIY Collage wall

Hey Y'all! I am back with another DIY. This is one did a few months ago but I absolutely love it and get so many compliments on it so I decided I would show y'all how to make your own. I just had this awkward wall that is about 3.5 feet, and I didn't know what to do with it. At first I was going to do a collage with picture frames but I wanted to include typography and make it kind of an inspiration wall.

I don't have a specific theme to the wall (think Kate Middleton, Sydney Leroux, and lilly pulitzer prints) not coordinated at all. I went on pinterest and found all these quotes I really liked. I also looked up my favorite celebrities and role models like Amy Adams, Jackie O, Reese Witherspoon, and Blake Lively. Some of my favorite places were included too, New York, France, and Notre Dame, to name a few!


 The J'adore picture above as well as paris map below are starbucks gift cards.They were so cute I couldn't throw them away!


I simply attached the pictures with different washi tapes. I also used scotch two sided glue dots to keep some pictures down in the corners. 


It is currently raining so the pictures look faded but its super colorful and it makes me so happy because it has everything I love! Thanks Dad for letting me use all of your ink :) I hope y'all liked this DIY! It kinda looks like a pinterest feed, but who doesn't love pinterest!
xo,
Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment