Monday, July 20, 2015

Catch up with Kara

Hey y'all. Sorry I been M.I.A. lately, I am currently on vacation at Bethany Beach in Delaware.  Anyways, last weekend I went with my best friend from kindergarten on a girls day. We went to Carytown in Richmond, Va. If you ever find yourself in Richmond be sure to go to Carytown! The shopping and food are some of the best in the city. They have a really cute store called Clementine's and it's a Lilly Pulitzer gold mine, I mean dresses with tags for $60!!
Displaying IMG_8838.jpg

We ate at Weezie's Kitchen which I honestly was hesitant to eat at because we had never heard of it, and we ended up getting pancakes because it was only 11 am and it was raining out. They were the best pancakes I have ever had, and my dad makes some amazing pancakes. They were so light and had a slight hint of vanilla but it wasn't overpowering. AMAZING!

Displaying IMG_8839.jpg
By the time I remembered to take a picture I had almost finished it and I normally never finish anything!

Displaying IMG_8836.jpg

When we were walking around we came across this flower stand. Look at these roses, they were so colorful and full, but we were about to go out of town so I didn't get any (I thought about it though)

Displaying IMG_8841.jpg

Since it was still raining we made our way to Stony Point Mall and wandered into anthropologie, of course. I need this flamingo stuffed animal! It is adorable and so soft.

Displaying IMG_8844.jpg
I also wandered into Vineyard Vines and got this fleece vest for $50!! They retail for $85 so that was a deal! I also posted this on instagram, be sure to follow me if you aren't @prepandpeonies!

xox
Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment