Monday, August 10, 2015

NEW FAVORITE APP

Hey y'all! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been SO busy which makes no sense because it's summer... But I promise that I will be posting a ton soon!

Today I just wanted to share an awesome new app I found, called shopkick. It was introduced to me about two weeks ago and it's amazing! Basically once you download the app you create an account and earn points or "kicks" just for walking into stores! Different stores offer different amount of kicks and more can be earned by making purchases! Once you collect a certain amount of kicks you get a code for a giftcard, there are so many to choose, I chose sephora! I got a Nars blush for only $5 with a $25 giftcard I earned from the app in little under a month! It is honestly like free money! If you use my link below you to sign up you can automatically receive 200 points! http://get.shopkick.com/broadway58063

What apps have yall been loving lately??
Xo
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment