Sunday, August 23, 2015

Catch up with Kara

Hey y'all! I know I've been promising more blog posts but unfortunately my computer is broken and I am blogging off on my phone right now. A blogger has to do what a blogger has to do to get posts up. Haha. I just thought I would catch y'all up on what I've been up to because all my other blogging material and pictures are on my computer :/ Be sure to follow my Instagram @prepandpeonies because I have been more active on there recently!

School hasn't started for me yet, in Virginia we start after Labor Day. In two weeks I am going to the first football game of the season in South Bend, Indianna for a Notre Dame game! We will also be in Chicago for 3 days so I will be sure to blog about that! I'm so excited because I've only been to one game before but my dad goes with my brother almost every year.

I have been requested so many times to make a YouTube channel. So I finally decided I would make one.! So leave comments on what types of videos you would want to watch because I don't know what y'all are interested in seeing from me! My channel is Kara Lindsey so be sure to susbscribe if you have a YouTube account to get notified when I upload!  My first video will be going up Monday!

That's all for now
Xo
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment