Thursday, July 9, 2015

Agendas

Every year my favorite part about july is getting my new agenda! It takes me literally  3 weeks to decide which one I want because it will be my lifeline for the next school year. I, like most people, love the Lilly Pulitzer agendas, however I wanted to share some other adorable options I found.



This website is awesome to create a totally custom agenda. You get to pick everything from the pattern, border, and you can even add a monogram or your name! Bonus, if you already have your agenda you can customize a journal or stationary! They are small enough to be carried around everywhere!

These agendas, created by the wonderful Emily Ley, are everything you could want in an agenda and then some. They just came out with a new edition of agendas, smaller and gold binding which makes it look so pretty! All of the Academic Daily planners are sold out but mark your calendars for September 9th when they release more agendas!

Kate Spade agendas are so classic and simple. A part that I really like about them is the binding rings are on the inside almost like a binder, so you don't have to worry about it bending up. They are perfect for if you like to color coordinate everything like I do, thanks to the black and off white theme throughout it. 

Shocker right, these agendas are my favorite. I love the fun patterns and how colorful they are. This year they updated it some, there is a new travel page and page with the little pocket is now printed instead of white! This years patterns are definitely my favorite! They used a better variety of patterns and included some from their collections, which are always my favorite!

I hope that this insight can help you decide which agenda to get! What other agendas do y'all love to use? Leave a comment and let me know!

xoxo
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment