Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Skincare Favorites

This is my first official week of summer! I have been trying to find an easy routine for my skincare, since I don't wear makeup as much in the summertime. I have been trying lots of different products and I think I have a pretty good routine down. I have normal skin and only have acne on my forehead. So these products work great for me but I don't know how all of them are with sensitive or oily skin.
In the summer I take my showers in the morning, so when I am in the shower I like to use Aveeno's positively radiant daily cleansing pads. These are so gentle on skin and honestly keep my face matte majority of the day! I found this to be a dupe for the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I have never used them but they claim to do the same things and these are working great for me. I would highly recommend them. In addition to the cleanser, I moisturize my face with a neutrogena moisturizer.
At night when I do wear makeup I use the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water to wash my makeup off. This can even take off waterproof makeup and it is super hydrating! When I shower at night (occasionally I get off schedule :) ) I use the Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser. I also use the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream when I am staying up late. This stuff is the holy grail and it makes my under eyes so bright.
Whenever my skin needs a little pick me up, or I am breaking out I will use Lush's Mask of Magnaminty. This makes my skin so soft and feels SO REFRESHING after you take it off.

What are some of y'alls favorite skincare products for summer? Leave a comment down below and let me know!
xoxo
Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment