Sunday, January 17, 2016

Beauty to try in 2016

This year I want to break out of  my normal beauty routine: nude shimmer all over lid with a chocolate matte brown, in the crease, dewy skin, long lashes, and simple blush. I always find myself watching youtube tutorials and hauls featuring some fun products. However, I never branch out and buy anything special. I have rounded up some of the products I most want to try this year!






















(From left to right)
 Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge, Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation,Two Faced Better than Sex Mascara, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze, Nars blush in Taos, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Let me know what some new beauty products you are looking forward to trying out this year in the comments down below! Thanks so much for reading.
xoxo
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment