Thursday, September 3, 2015

Carry on essentials

Hey guys! As you are reading this post I am flying to Chicago. I'm so excited to see my family and go to the first Notre Dame game of the season. Go Irish! I always love packing for my trips and usually pack a week in advanced and overpack. Since you can only overpack so much in a carry-on I figured I would show y'all what I packed to give y'all some ideas on things to bring. Chicago is a 2 hour flight from Richmond, but with the time differences only an hour is really lost.




This is an overview of everything I am bringing. I am taking it all in my medium sized longchamp, that I absolutely love. I brought a ton to read because I'm going on a small plane so there won't be wifi.



I brought two magazines because I love to see different fashion trends. Although Elle is my all time favorite magazine. Germs are everywhere in airports so I brought a hand sanatizer from bath and body works. My hands get super dry really easily so a hand cream is neseccary! Mine is from Clinique. I also have an eos lip balm as well. Yorks are my favorite candies so of course they made this trip. Then I just have my glasses, highlighter, and summer reading books to work on at night and on the plane.

Should I say Bon voyage :)
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment